Car destroyed in garage fire

By Cam Lucadou-Wells

Fire crews have been called out to a garage caught ablaze in Betula Street, Doveton.

CFA crews from Hallam and Dandenong stations contained the fire, which consumed a vehicle parked inside the garage about 5.11am on Wednesday 12 June.

The fire is believed to have started from an electrical fault, a CFA spokesperson said.

Emergency Victoria issued a community warning about smoke issuing from the blaze.

Your first stop before buying a home. View the whole picture.